[mythtv-users] OTA HD in .nuv format?!

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Tue Oct 2 15:50:56 UTC 2007

While migrating my main recording file system to a new SATA drive, I
noticed that the last few OTA HD shows that were recorded have a .nuv
extension.  I checked the profiles for those shows and they are not set
to transcode.  I don't remember manually transcoding them, either.  One
of the shows was recorded late last night, so I know I didn't transcode
that one.

Is there something obvious that I am missing here...?

I checked the archvies, but since I really don't know what could be
causing the problem, I wasn't too sure as to what to search for..

Thanks!
-Rich