[mythtv-users] browse/review all recording rules

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Tue Oct 2 20:16:22 UTC 2007

Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> says:
> Who says the main purpose isn't to set priorities and
> deleting/editing recording rules isn't just an additional option you
> have?  :)

My point is that "setting priorities" of recording rules is logically
a subset of "deleting/editing" them, while the relationship doesn't
work the other way around. If adjusting priorities was the only thing
that could be done from that screen (I may be mistaken, but the
equivalent screen in my Series 1 TiVo worked this way) then "Set
Priorities" would be the right title. But that is not the case.