[mythtv-users] Myth on a Laptop

junk at edgarchen.com junk at edgarchen.com
Wed Oct 3 06:11:06 UTC 2007

If you're just using your laptop as a media file storage, why install Myth?
Just copy your movies and TV shows onto your laptop and use mplayer to view
them.

Otherwise, the frontend will always look to connect with the backend, its
just how Myth was designed to work.  Without installing a backend on your
laptop, your frontend won't work.

Edgar