[mythtv-users] mythtv hauppauge eit

Stefan Breitegger tuxstef at tuxstef.org
Wed Oct 3 18:38:46 UTC 2007

HI!

I'm using mythtv 0.20 debian testing. My DVB-T card is a Nova-T 500. I'm
not getting the EPG info trough the air. I've checked in the channels list
useonairguide=1 and at the videosource I've
sourceid name xmltvgrabber userid freqtable lineupid password 	useeit
1        dvb-t eitonly             default  NULL     NULL  	1

Is there any chance to get the stream to a file directly and look into it
for eit data?

The channel station with no EIT is ORF (Austria). They alsa have something
called like "Multitext" or so. My DVB-S Eit is working.

Please help...