[mythtv-users] Network execs added 1 minute to program length

jedi at mishnet.org jedi at mishnet.org
Thu Oct 4 17:39:33 UTC 2007

> On 10/4/07, R. G. Newbury <newbury at mandamus.org> wrote:
>> Matt wrote:
>> different
>> Anatomy

>> override

>> till
>> Change one
>> do.  If

Given the long history of this sort of shenanigan (TBS was pulling
this crap all the way in the 70's), I would have thought there
would be logic to deal with this beyond the most blunt approach of
hardcoding a delta.

Determine which show gets cutoff (recording priority is a good start).

Determine if shows should get recorded if cutoff.

Mebbe determine a threshold for the cuttoff amount.

[deletia]