[mythtv-users] Parental control in Mythweb

Joe Ripley vitaminjoe at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 21:30:27 UTC 2007

On 10/4/07, Harry Devine <lifter89 at comcast.net> wrote:
> I just checked and I don't have AdminKey or VideoAdminPassword on any
> MythWeb screen.  It's not a big deal, but I wonder why I don't have
> them.  I'm running the latest release (0-20-fixes; mythbackend --version
> shows 0.20.2-163.fc6 for the version).
>
> Do I need to upgrade anything?

The changes were added in SVN changeset [13156]
(http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/13156).  This was 6 months ago,
and I'm guessing they aren't in the 0.20-fixes release that you have.

You may have to upgrade your Myth installation to a recent SVN release
to take advantage of this feature... otherwise, you can patch your
code manually.

--
Joe Ripley
vitaminjoe at gmail.com