[mythtv-users] Biostar TForce 7050-M2

Romain Kang romain at kzsu.stanford.edu
Fri Oct 5 00:40:26 UTC 2007

On Thu, Oct 04, 2007 at 08:29:03PM -0400, lanas wrote:
> Sorry for the rather plain question, but is it possible to use the
> S-video output of that mobo with a regular TV set ?

I can't speak to that since I'm using it with a LCD via VGA.  (It's
my primary home desktop;  I usually run MythTV in a small window
so that I can use the rest of the screen for other activities).

> And, are you running MythTV in 64-bit mode ?

I'm running 32-bit Ubuntu 7.04 though I left space to build
a root partition with 64-bit Ubuntu when 7.10 comes out.  (However,
if 64-bit doesn't work with Flash-based web sites, I'll use
32-bit 7.10 instead).

Romain