[mythtv-users] Fanless, not only quiet

Larry Sanderson larry.sanderson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 12:43:18 UTC 2007

On Friday 05 October 2007 08:03:07 am Josh White wrote:
> *only* 1167 euro for the low end Hush system...

Well, that's only if you don't care about HD.  The system I was looking
at was over $US-2k.  I ended up building my own with parts selected
from silentpcreview.com's "preferred" list.  It's pretty quiet, but I
can definitely hear it from the couch if there's no background noise.
I want to get the Zalman Reserator to quiet it even further, but I
haven't bitten the bullet yet.