[mythtv-users] commflag, transcode, user job order

Michael Rice mikerice1969 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 19:45:25 UTC 2007

On 10/5/07, Byron Poland <wpoland at gmail.com> wrote:
> When I check the boxes to run the jobs (commflag, transcode, userjob)
> automatically following the recording, the looseless transcoding step
> is being skipped.  my logs show the commflagging then straight onto
> the userjob with no mention of the transcode.

I think you can do everything you need in your User Job... then just
run that one job instead of running all three.  There is a script in
the Wiki for removing commercials that can we used as a user job.
Modify that to add your transcoding and you are there.  I have a user
job similar to this to scale down HD recordings.