[mythtv-users] Question about Mythfilldatabase

Fri Oct 5 21:08:22 UTC 2007

I am switching from EIT to schedulesdirect.

I use 4 sources on a motor with a dish.  The first 2 sources I use the
channel number as scanned.  I seem to be getting data for these so far.

The other 2 sources I add 10000 to the channel numbers (i.e. channel 200
is channel 10200 on my system).  I've noticed that I'm not picking up an
xmltvid for these 2 sources.  Is mythfilldatabase looking for the
channel number to match up the channels?  Is there an option to offset
the channel numbers to counter my channel numbering scheme?

Thanks
Norm