[mythtv-users] How can I run serve my web page on Myth? Keeping MythtWeb as-is.

moogie okcancel at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 5 21:57:58 UTC 2007

I am running an older version of Mythtv.
It has been running since early 2006.
I have not done any updates to it.
Happy with it.

It has the ip address 192.168.14.3

I log into MythWeb with http://192.168.14.3

Good so far.

I have a script that performs some chores for me on
this system.
I would like to see the results of this script on a
web page.
But with MythWeb running, how do I serve up my custom
web page?
I want to keep MythWeb running as-is.  It's great.

How can I run serve my web page on the same PC?
What are my options?

.