[mythtv-users] ACPI and DVB card

victor rajewski askvictor at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 06:04:02 UTC 2007

Hi all,

the next phase of my mythtv journey is getting power management
playing nicely. I now have my mythbox being able to suspend/hibernate
and wake up successfully, but this doesn't extend to my TV card (a
dvico dual digital 4). I assume this being due to the card only having
patch-based support in the first place.

As a workaround, would it work to put into the wake-up scripts
something will re-initialises the card? What command would this be
(perhaps unload then re-load the kernel module)? And where would I put
it? I'm running mythbuntu on gutsy.

Cheers,

vik