[mythtv-users] Problem with XV picture controls on Nv6150

Warpme warpme at o2.pl
Sat Oct 6 13:20:06 UTC 2007

Well,

It looks like problem is more complicated.
On my knoppmyth R5F27 (based on SVN14463) OSD controls works OK for
GF5200, but not OK for 6150. For both gfx cards I used the same software
& nv drivers (build in r5f27's 9755). For me it looks like software
issue with servicing 6150 hw. After all exactly the same software works
OK for 5200 and has problem with 6150.
Logic says me that it is nv drivers issue. Best will be test 6150 with
different nv driver versions - but since it is my production system
running whole house - I don't want to experiment.
Maybe somebody will test different nv drivers against this issue ?

br