[mythtv-users] PVR-150 Recordings are Washed Out and Orange on GeForce 6150 at 1080i

Dale d-larson at wi.rr.com
Sat Oct 6 19:50:09 UTC 2007

Hi,

When I play back videos captured on either of my two PVR-150's cards via my
GeForce 6150 onto my Toshiba 50H81 at 1080i they look washed out (almost
smeared) and have too much orange in flesh tones. High def or any digital
recordings from my HDHomeRun and from my DVD player look great.

If I play the same PVR-150 recordings from a mythtv frontend on my laptop
they look fine. This leads me to believe it has something to do with the
GeForce driver. I can't see anywhere to improve playback within MythTV. I
don't want to screw up the HD playback as it looks fine.

Does anybody have any ideas?

Dale