[mythtv-users] CielPlus Sky Digibox (UK) Addon decoder card......again!

Razza razza30 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 15:17:13 UTC 2007

On 07/10/2007, Paul Harrison <mythtv at dsl.pipex.com> wrote:

> I never got a reply from them which leads me to think this card may well
> be vaporware :-(
>
> Paul H.
>
> Hmmm I think it exists, there is a review at
http://www.satcure.net/reviews/cielplus.htm unless its a conspiracy :o(
Did you try to take them up on their original offer (below)?

*"**we are prepared to help out!

We have a working unit and card here and some sample C++ code we use for the

product to work with TSReader which in the right hands we are confident will

open SKY to MythTV.

We await your reply"*

Has anyone been sucsussful in getting their hands on code or a card?

Ray