[mythtv-users] DVB-T radio not working with SVN trunk?

Aidan Thornton makosoft at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 7 19:39:23 UTC 2007

On 10/7/07, Paul Catchpole <paul at paulcatchpole.co.uk> wrote:
> Hmm, I've just checked this, with SVN 14616, and the BBC radio channels
> which used to work, don't currently - I get [L_S] rather than [LMS] lock.
>
> Others work though, and I'm locked and listening to 'heart' on 728 at
> the moment.

Thanks. That's interesting - I think I got [L_S] on the BBC radio
channels too until I deleted them and rescanned. Then I got [LMS] lock
(but still "Error encountered displaying video" in Live TV and
zero-length recordings). Since Heart on channel 728 does the same
thing for me as the BBC channels now do, I assume it's some sort of
issue with my setup. (I didn't delete Heart and rescan - I only did
that for BBC Radio 1-4, since I ended up with duplicates of them after
the initial rescan).

Aidan