[mythtv-users] SVN question, possibly OT

Todd Ferris tferris at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 07:03:09 UTC 2007

I have a question about the mythtv SVN that I am hoping someone here can
help out with.

I was browsing the mythtv source trees and was looking at the release-0-20-2
tag.  Then I popped over to the release-0-20-fixes in the branches tree.
The release-0-20-2 last change was 1 month ago (makes sense given the
release date), the release-0-20-fixes shows 6 days since the last change.

My question is, how can I tell what has changed between tag/release-0-20-2
and what is now in branch/release-0-20-fixes.  I assume that I should be
able to just run a simple SVN command and it will spit out all of the
changed files with the comments...

In addition, can anyone point me towards (couldn't find on the wiki) a short
description how the three directories (branch, tag, trunk) are used by the
developers.  I searched the wiki, but didn't come up with anything.

Thanks
Todd