[mythtv-users] DVB-T radio is working with SVN trunk

James Fidell james at fidell.co.uk
Mon Oct 8 08:38:44 UTC 2007

Paul Catchpole wrote:

> Deleting the duplicate entries on the old SIDs has fixed that.
>
> Odd really, that this is the first time this has happened for me,
> despite all the previous scans being okay... I wonder if it's related to
> the crash I had whilst scanning?

I guess it's possible.  I deleted all channels and rescanned from a new
channels.conf file for the latest changes and it all worked fine for me.

> Anyhow, it works - wait and see for the next move of stuff in
> November... :-)

I do wish they'd stop dicking about with this stuff.  I just want
something I can "fire and forget".  What's the point of better
technology if it means more work, after all?  If it's going to be
a regular thing I might have to look at making it all happen
automagically.

James