[mythtv-users] No audio from 1 TV channel only; NTSC basic cable

Vincent Jorrand vjorrand at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 9 12:10:42 UTC 2007

I had that same problem with Comedy Central on Comcast in Richmond, VA.
I played around with ivtv-tune and v4l2-ctl and found out that they(Comcast) were transmitting it at 319.125MHz when channel 40 is supposed to be 319.250MHz according to ivtv-tune -l

I set the freqid to 319125 using mythweb and it fixed the problem. At least until Comcast puts it back to 319.250 and I lose the sound again.

Vincent