[mythtv-users] No audio from 1 TV channel only; NTSC basic cable

David Smiley dsmiley at mac.com
Wed Oct 10 04:03:28 UTC 2007

Thanks, that helped!  For me it was also -.125MHz offset from the published
channel though here in Lowell (Comcast too), it's 445.125.

It seems that the "finetune" value (as seen through mythweb) would be the
proper way to "fine tune" it but various attempts to use that suggested I'm
using the wrong units so I gave up on that.  No docs on it at all either.
~ David