[mythtv-users] Mini ITX motherboard choice

KH Chai khchai at ceedtec.com
Thu Oct 11 02:28:29 UTC 2007

LOL I wish I you post this forum earlier.  I just got the VIA EPIA EX15000
motherboard two days ago!!  Have to get the accessories as well, like the
casing (comes with power supply and a riser card), 1GB DDR2 RAM, and 80GB
SATA Hard Disk.  The cost is outrageous.  I plan to install imedia MythTV on
it.  I have not start installing it just yet because I don't have any USB
keyboard and mouse *sigh*  Also waiting on my WinTV PVR 150 card.

Now comes the question.  I am new to Linux environment.  I have my mind set
on imedia MythTV, unless someone convince me otherwise.  Is there any other
application I could use?  Really need advice fast before I start installing
the O/S.  Thanks in advance.