[mythtv-users] Sound track overwhelmingly the dialog (HD sound)

Jon Boehm boehm100 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 11 06:58:23 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm running alsa digital audio out to a 5.1 receiver.  Tonight I
recorded Bionic Women in HD off of NBC.  The audio track was Dolby
Digital but I couldn't understand 1/2 the scenes because the music sound
track volume totally drowned out the dialog.  Has anyone seen this
problem before.  ABC was fine but NBC was unwatchable.  The commercials
during the Bionic Women were fine but the show it self had problems.

I assume this was problem with the feed but I wanted to confirm before
calling to complain.

Thanks,
Jon