[mythtv-users] Closed Caption Problem

Jon Boehm boehm100 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 11 07:07:17 UTC 2007

Hi,

This is related to my last post "Sound track overwhelmingly the dialog
(HD sound)."  When that problem happened I turned on closed caption to
limp thru the episode. I couldn't understand what was happening.  CC
seemed to be taking up 3-4 lines on the bottom of the screen but lines
1,2,and 4 where disappearing as soon as they displayed (too fast to
read) and line 3 constantly was being over written without clearing the
old characters making it an unreadable mess.

Is there some setup that I need to do?  I'm running a very resent svn
.20-fixed on Ubuntu 7.04

Thanks,
Jon