[mythtv-users] mythwelcome questions

Ma Begaj derliebegott at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 18:28:56 UTC 2007

hi,

I want to use mythwelcome and make my mythbox turn on/off
automatically and I have some more and some less important questions.
frontend and backend are running on the same box.

mythtv user is being logged in automatically and mythwelcome is being started.
mythwelcome starts mythfrontend and mythfrontend is waiting in the main menu.

1. I watch a recording and at the same time one/two shows are being
recorded. when I finish watching, I want mythbox to finish recording
and auto-shutdown.
do I have to exit mythfrontend and come back to mythwelcome screen to
enable auto-shutdown? or can I leave mythfrontend in a menu?

2. is there a xml file for mythwelcome? I would like to change
font-size and colors.

thanks.

M.