[mythtv-users] mysql mythconverg on CF flash with OS or HD with media?

Stephen G sgreszcz at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 12 14:50:24 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm running my server from compact flash (with changing directories mounted in RAM syncing regularily) and serving media files from a hard drive.  I wish to install a mythtv backend on this server (now Debian Etch will be Ubuntu Gutsy).

Should I move the location of the mythconverg database to the Hard Drive or keep it on the compact flash?  I figure it probably should move to the Hard Drive for safety and due to regular scheduling updates.

Thanks.