[mythtv-users] lircd.conf for Harmony 659

John jharitos at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 12 16:43:21 UTC 2007

This is the code irrecord is generating for your play
button.

0xfa000brrr000

I'm surprised it has brrr since hex only goes to f.
This is probably why lircd is giving you an error. I
noticed on my remote (non Harmony) that one of the
button presses had many more bits versus the other. It
was awhile ago I did this but I believe I just
truncated the code to match the others in bit length
which works.