[mythtv-users] Sound track overwhelmingly the dialog (HD sound)

Pamela J. Ashworth (webmail) pashworth at mindspring.com
Sat Oct 13 04:20:28 UTC 2007

-----Original Message-----

not having the energy to go thru everything, I tried the Pilot of BW, and it sounds particularly grating. the dialog is hearable, but not by much. we also watched ep 2 (which I don't have the energy to rewatch, even in fits and starts) but I'm holding the rest - so I don't have to endure it twice.
I'm sure I've recorded some other stuff on NBC - Chuck, Journeyman... I know Jay hasn't seen Journeyman.  I do remember complaining - I just don't remember when. I could be biased in my remembering. From what I just whipped thru (though not nearly fast enough) the music itself on BW is annoying. And there was some dialog that was  nearly drowned out by the sound of *rain.*
Either I'm getting old or it's not your local station. (then again, I'd like to scream at Patrick Dempsey not to mumble, quite often)

--
Pam from Boston
"You're going to have to explain it. Bear with the rest of us mortals as we stumble blindly along in your shadow." -- Stacy, in Sy's House fanfic  "Of a Thursday"