[mythtv-users] Controlling a DirecTV D12-300 box with MyBlaster

JCA 1.41421 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 15:32:00 UTC 2007

> I am the author of that script and if I remember right that devices is
> not directly supported however it can be learned. To be able to learn
> codes you will need the latest version script from sourceforge.
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/myblaster/
>
> Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

   Thanks very much for your feedback and the script, which I have
already used with full success on two other boxes.

   The script in sourceforge is version 1.4.1, which is the one I have
been playing with. I invoked CodeSearch.pl, and it never succeeded to
shut down my DE12 box.  I don't know about the learning capability in
the script; could you please give some pointers?