[mythtv-users] back to back recording conflicts

Paul mylists at wilsononline.id.au
Sat Oct 13 23:24:30 UTC 2007

Can some tell me how  the MythTV scheduler treats recordings that a
back-to-back ie one following the other on the *same* channel.
as I seem to have conflicts caused by these shows probably because I
have "End-Late" settings, can and does MythTV have an override where
some programs are recorded on the same channel it can ignore the
overlap, as I don't want to continually review these start-early and
finish late . As some times these shows aren't back-to-back and they
*do* finish late and I obviously want to capture the end of the show.

Thanks