[mythtv-users] Unable to save recordings settings from EPG or manual record

Nicholas Magers Nicholas.Magers at lands.nsw.gov.au
Sun Oct 14 02:13:00 UTC 2007

When I select a program in the EPG and set it to 'Record only this
showing' then 'Save these settings' it goes back  to the EPG screen but
the 'S' symbol does not appear. There are no entries in upcoming
recordings. I can't find any errors to help trouble shoot the issue from
the logs messages. Mysql, mythtv etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender.

Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of the Department of  Lands.

This email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.