[mythtv-users] Some questions (hardware & features)

Marcos Ramírez marcosramirez at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 18:52:13 UTC 2007

Hi,

I have some questions for the MCE i'm planning to setup.

Features related:

1.- When i play a video on a client the cpu usage for the decode, is in the
client, right?
2.- What about when i see the TV?
3.- How can i make an automatic rescan of all videos in the backend?
4.- Can i setup a "cluster" of mythtv backends?
5.- (Spain/latin users related) any one knows a imdb similar to get the
posters and info with the spanish titles?

Hardware related:

What hardware i need for 5 clients (simultaneously)?
Where can i find a list of multituner cards? (to see 2 or more channels with
the same card)

Thanks in advance, and excuse me for my english, and for be a "n00b" :)

Regards