[mythtv-users] PLEASE HELP- Two problems with my mythbox mythdora4.0 & Leadtek Winfast DTV2000 H

Marc drayson at net1plus.com
Mon Oct 15 11:17:34 UTC 2007

 Hi Remcon,

 When I use xine to play the .avi files, I can skip ahead and back up by
using the arrow keys on my keyboard. I figure then, that this must be an
.lircrc issue. I have no idea what I'm supposed to add to my .lircrc file to
do the same thing from my remote.

Here is the .lirc file that installed automatically with MythDora4.0:

----
Doug,

Your lircrc file looks like a mess.
Send me a copy of your lircd.conf file and identify what each button is on
your remote and I'll fix them both for you. Once I figure out what you are
doing in your lircrc file that is.. :-P

Marc