[mythtv-users] Recorded at a slightly higher pitch

Daniel Nance daniel.nance at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 02:44:29 UTC 2007

I've been having the same issue. As a test, I transferred the video to
another computer and played it there with the same high-pitched results so
my issue is definitely in the recording phase. Haven't tried the
video4linux-ivtv-* drivers that Craig Courtney suggested yet as I haven't
had the chance to mess with it yet, but I plan on it since I am using v4l.
Anyone know if there's a version for 2.6.20-1.2944.fc6? Will let people know
the outcome when I do get it set.

Thanks,
Dan