[mythtv-users] Problems Trying to Tune BBC Four (UK)

Ian Barton lists at manor-farm.org
Tue Oct 16 08:30:25 UTC 2007

John,

Thanks for that, but it didn't work for me. However, I think that I have
finally fixed it. I have tried numerous things including let MythTV do a
full scan and full scan with hints.

Eventually, I deleted all the channels using setup (I always do this
anyway) and imported channels.conf with the option set in the channel
editor to delete existing channels, even though I had already deleted
them. As far as I can tell I can now tune everything, including several
radio channels I couldn't get before.

Ian.