[mythtv-users] 1 CableDigital Lineup available to chose but need 2 sources from it

Tom Lichti tom at redpepperracing.com
Tue Oct 16 17:03:22 UTC 2007

David Brodbeck wrote:
> On Oct 16, 2007, at 6:42 AM, Daniel Arfsten wrote:
>
>> Also, for the guy that told me I can have up to 4 lineups, well
>> thanks for
>> information I already knew. If you read my statement, it involves
>> only being
>> ablte to chose 1 CableDigital lineup for my area (yes I have viewed
>> neighboring zip codes but the channels are different), I could create
>> another lineup but NOT using CableDigital which is what I need! One
>> would be
>> for firewire channels only and hte other would be for s-video in on my
>> pvr-350 which is ALL channels.
>>

> IMHO this is a badly needed Schedules Direct feature -- the ability
> to have two copies of the same lineup, with different channels selected.

I'm pretty sure it does this. I have one lineup on SD, In myth I have 4
tuners, 2 PVR-x50 cards and an HDHR with both tuners getting OTA. In
Myth I have two sources, OTA and Cable, using the single SD lineup, and
it just works. The two sources use the same lineup, but do not overlap
any channels.

Tom