[mythtv-users] Problem ripping Apocalypto in mythdvd.

Sean Goodpasture goofygrin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 18:46:43 UTC 2007

rip it using dvddecrypter to clear the protection, then use something like
dvd shrink to shrink it.  Unfortunately, I don't know of an all linux
solution for these tough to rip ones.  I mostly rip on my gentoo box, except
with these guys I have to rip on a windows box.

Personally, I just rip then make em iso's because I want all the quality I
can get.  Of course, I've got 5tb full and need more space...