[mythtv-users] Guide data until 2038

Pamela J. Ashworth (webmail) pashworth at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 16 22:42:05 UTC 2007

-----Original Message-----
>From: Dewey Smolka <dsmolka at gmail.com>

>This is all clearly part of the plot by SD to get rich off of Myth
>users by monopolizing scheduling data. They've already got 30+ years
>of it stockpiled!
>
>Once enough people are hooked, you can believe their prices are going
>to skyrocket. I hear Chris Petersen is already shopping for a solid
>gold RAID.

Let me waste tons on space in people's in boxes by saying LOL!
(and think of the time we could not waste watching shows that SD knows are going to be cancelled soon anyway...)

--
Pam from Boston
"You're going to have to explain it. Bear with the rest of us mortals as we stumble blindly along in your shadow." -- Stacy, in Sy's House fanfic  "Of a Thursday"