[mythtv-users] Separate resolutions for gui and video

wouter lists wouter.lists at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 19:25:42 UTC 2007

Some other things came in between, but we're back.

If I run my desktop at 720x576. the image looks centered. Watching
live-tv fills the whole screen. The gui is completely wrong, but
that's normal because if has offset values for a 1024x576 screen.

Going back to the separate resolutions setup brings the problem back.
The gui is now ok, but live-tv is moved again to the right.

Is there someone using a 1024x576 and 720x576 setup? Could you provide
me your xorg.conf?

Thanks;

Wouter