[mythtv-users] Building a small front end with HD - hardwaresuggestions

Ma Begaj derliebegott at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 20:06:37 UTC 2007

> Can you suggest a particular micro atx board?  Onboard HDMI would be very

I remember when I searched a micro ATX with hdmi, there were only two
boards for AMD AM2 which had Geforce graphics and HDMI.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=2000200022+1070921489+1075707619+1071020466+1410330297+1125628868&Configurator=&Subcategory=22&description=&Ntk=&srchInDesc=

But ... if you don't care which CPU you get ... here are all micro ATX
boards on newegg which have HDMI. There are not so many. I like more
my surround boxes then TV boxes:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=2000200000+1075707619+1410330297

> nice!  (Does the mobo add the audio to the video signals on HDMI, or is it
> just DVI in the form of an HDMI connector).

No idea ... probably some are and some are not. read the comments in the shop.

M.