[mythtv-users] MythTV media server on PS3

Irumbo Mateene imateene at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 17 20:56:14 UTC 2007

Does anyone know how I can get to see all my TV shows on my PS3 from my MythTV backend. I am using MythTV svn

I have 2 tuners PVR-150 and Hd5500 DVB card.

I am able to properly see shows that have been encoded in MPEG2 using my PVR-150 card.

Some of the HDTV shows captured using QAM ( ComCast )  appear without sound.

When I transcoded my shows to use MPEG4, my PS3 didn't support this format.

Are there any solutions,tweaks I can do to be able to stream my shows to PS3 and transcoding the data to a form that the PS3 understands?

thx