[mythtv-users] wireless keyboard

Dean Harding dean.harding at dload.com.au
Thu Oct 18 02:21:42 UTC 2007

R. G. Newbury wrote:
> Micheal Drew wrote:
>> I'm a noob to this so pls be nice but are there any wireless keyboards/mouse
>> combos that work. I been pulling my hair out trying to get an answer but
>> getting any definitive answers. I'm looking at logitech keyboards.
>>
> Logitech DiNovo:  A small keyboard and wireless mouse which both use a
> USB receiver in the computer. It actually uses bluetooth to communicate
> I think. It's only about 14" wide, very thin and light..fits nicely in
> my briefcase.

I've got a DiNovo Edge
(http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,CRID=2166,CONTENTID=10717)
and I love it! It looks quite stylish next to the TV, and it's comes
with a stand that also serves as a recharger.

A little on the expensive side, but worth it for something that sits in
the living room :-)

Everything worked out-of-the-box under Ubuntu (even the volume control!
-- though I never tried the "media" function keys... I'm sure they could
made to worth with a bit of effort, though)

Dean.