[mythtv-users] Progress with Leadtek Winfast DTV2000 H, but still need help

doug brann dorsal_fin1 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 16:34:53 UTC 2007

Hi,

so I figured out how to switch between digital and analogue, but my troubles aren't over. When I switch to analogue, all I get is static.

Myth found the correct channels (as did kdetv) on the scan, but snow is all I see.

kdetv offered the following error: "Unable to grab video. Video display is not possible with the current plugin. Try playing with the configuration options of the V4L2 plugin".

That's probably the same problem mythtv is having too. The card is a leadtek winfast dtv200h, and I live in Australia. Does anyone out there know what the correct configuration of Video4Linux might be?

-Doug

http://mail.yahoo.com