[mythtv-users] The Bigger... Disk contest, Fall 2007 edition

aaron memoryguy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 19:03:49 UTC 2007

On 10/18/07, Josh White <jaw1959 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone want to take bets on how long the 120gig IDE Segate harddrive I
> record on will last?  It records just about all the time (3 tuners) and I
  < ... snip ... >

What's your favourite show? :)

> To further ensure its failure, I've never had a hard drive fail.  Ever.

Now that you've said that, it will surely fail 5 minutes before the
most pivotal episode of your favourite show. While you're out of town
on vacation. :)

--
aaron

"Oh oh oh. I'm incoherent with excitement. Please tell me what fascinating
bit of badger-sputumly inconsequential trivia you will assail me with next."
        -- Arthur Dent