[mythtv-users] Progress with Leadtek Winfast DTV2000 H, but still need help

Alan Calvert cal at graggrag.com
Fri Oct 19 10:33:32 UTC 2007

doug brann wrote:
> Hi Alan,
>
> I live in the middle of the NT, and most of my channels are analogue.
> ABC and SBS are transmitted on digital and analogue, but Imparja and 7
> are analogue only.
>
> I installed MythDora4.0 and tried to set up my Leadtek 2000H for both
> digital and anlogue. My digital settings work perfectly, but my analogue
> settings get only snow, even though the "myth setup" channel scan
> produced correct results.

If the channels scan ok but then don't present in myth, maybe there's
something funky with the video source you're using for the analogue only
group of channels.

On mine, the scan went fine, and mythtv presents the pics nicely, but any
attempt to change channels results in mythbackend exploding. So far I've
no idea how the audio might might be accessed. I'm running svn trunk
(14696) with kernel 2.6.23.1 (for possible reference on video driver
status).

Hmmm, dunno ...

cheers.