[mythtv-users] Problem with WKBW / ABC HD?

Sean Healy schealy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 18:42:28 UTC 2007

I have a strange problem recording ABC HD from WKBW/Buffalo.

Whatever is recorded begins properly, but loses sound sync within a few
minutes.  I also noticed that once the program is finished recording, and I
try to play it back, the total record time indicated is half of what it
should be.  i.e. a 30 minute program will appear as 15 minutes

I tried recording a non-network program on WKBW, and it is fine.  So the
issue seems to only be with the ABC-HD feed.  We recorded some shows in
August from ABC-HD, and they are fine.

I tried upgrading to the latest 0.20-fixes to see if that would fix the
problem, but it didn't.

Does anyone have any idea what's up?