[mythtv-users] nuvexport Specifying Recordings Directory

Ian Barton lists at manor-farm.org
Sat Oct 20 07:41:30 UTC 2007

I am sure that this is obvious, but an hour or so Googling hasn't
produced any answers.

Whenever I try to use nuvexport I get the following error:

Recordings directory /var/lib/mythtv/ doesn't exist!

That's quite correct because my recordings directory is in
/mnt/sda3/mythtv. However, I can't find any options to tell nuvexport
where my recordings directory is.

Specifying nuvexport --infile "/mnt/sda3/mythtv/myfile.mpg" results in
the same error.

I have set an output directory that exists in .nuvexportrc.

Ian.