[mythtv-users] nuvexport Specifying Recordings Directory

Ian Barton lists at manor-farm.org
Sun Oct 21 08:29:04 UTC 2007

I am running the svn version of Myth, which has nuvexport built in. I
wanted to be able to export dvb radio recordings as mp3. However, I
found the dvbradioexport.pl script in contrib, which does what I want.

However, I uncovered a possible bug in the Myth Makefile. I configured
Myth with --with-bindings-perl, but none of the perl bindings actually
got built or installed. I had to go into bindings/perl and run make then
make install. I can now use dvbradioexport.pl.

Ian.