[mythtv-users] Will Myth do this?

Kevin Robbins robbinsck at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 13:12:22 UTC 2007

Ok, very good information.  Actually being able to view Live tv and recordings via Mythweb will be a very great addition. I think I can make VLC do the task if I deem it necessary or even use my slingbox. I did get the slingplayer to work in wine. But would much rather stick to all open source.   First things first though.

Does anyone actually use the Twinhan DVB-S cards? I will be viewing Dishnetork satelite with them. Do they streamline well with MythTV?

Sent from my Blackberry Wireless handheld.