[mythtv-users] 1 lineup but need 2 sources with DIFFERENT channels.

Daniel Arfsten darfsten at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 22 12:56:17 UTC 2007

>IMHO this is a badly needed Schedules Direct feature -- the
ability
>to have two copies of the same lineup, with different channels
selected.

I'm pretty sure it does this. I have one lineup on SD, In myth I
have 4
tuners, 2 PVR-x50 cards and an HDHR with both tuners getting
OTA. In
Myth I have two sources, OTA and Cable, using the single SD
lineup, and
it just works. The two sources use the same lineup, but do not
overlap
any channels.

Tom

RESPONSE BELOW

Currently the SD website will not let me use CableDigital lineup twice. I
can select it once and that's it. I have tried the editing of it in between
assigning lineups to my sources but for firewire input it doesn't bring the
listing info down. So I know that SD doesn't allow you to chose the same
lineup twice and have each lineup have different channels. AGain, for my
example, I have a PVR-350 which needs to get ALL channels (which is the
CableDigital lineup for 53172), then I also need to chose another
CableDigital lineup from same zip code and I need to only have the channels
I can record thru firewire, which is only 8 channels. I have tried various
zip codes but they are all the same Milwaukee Area results, which is
CableDigital which is greyed out. I have looked at the Dish lineups and all
the others and they don't have the same channels.

Daniel