[mythtv-users] Generic Episodes ONLY with SD?

Billy Macdonald billymacdonald at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 19:09:17 UTC 2007

On 10/22/07, Mike LaPlante <mike at dividia.net> wrote:
> Mike LaPlante wrote:
> > Enigma wrote:
> >
> So I guess the moral is, you shouldn't worry about bad data unless its
> on today or tomorrow's listing. You could run --refresh-all but it would
> just be more load on the SD servers.
>
> Mike

It would be nice if Myth kept up on all the data every night and not
just tomorrow's.   I wonder how much extra strain doing a refresh-all
is.  I'm not sure how things are structured payment wise, but right
now we are still pulling from zap2it's servers I believe.  Personally
I don't have any problems doing --refresh-all nightly against zap2it's
servers now that we are paying for the data.

Billy